By Luke Johnson | October 19, 2015
- Split your group into teams of at least 4 people
- Give team leaders a written copy of the memory verse, and give teams 5 or 10 minutes to refresh their memory of the verse, and to prepare for the showdown.
- Teams face off, reciting the memory verse while staring down the other team and doing the “West Side Story” showdown walk (snapping fingers, bending low with knees high).
- The first team to complete the verse in unison without messing up and without laughing wins.
- You might structure the rounds this way: 1 vs 2 // 3 vs 4 // 1-2 vs 3-4